SWANTON VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
SWANTON VILLAGE MUNICIPAL COMPLEX
120 FIRST STREET
SWANTON, VT 05488
Monday, March 8, 2021
By ZOOM Only Due To New Covid Restrictions.
There is ZOOM access only for this meeting. Anyone desiring to participate & listen in on the meeting by cell or landline phone should dial 1-646-558-8656 and enter the Meeting ID# 886 2084 6535 when prompted & announce your name. To join the ZOOM meeting online on a computer, click on this link:
Also, please state your name prior to speaking so that other meeting participants will know who is speaking. The Trustees meeting agenda is also posted on the Village website: www.swantonvillage.org. Please make a copy of it for reference during the Trustees ZOOM meeting.
- Call to Order.
- Agenda Review.
- Public Comment.
- Swear in elected officials for 2021: Neal Speer, Village President (one year term); Chris Leach, Village Trustee (three year term); Dianne Day, Village Clerk (one year term) and Betty Cheney, Delinquent Tax Collector (one year term) were sworn in on March 3, 2021 to perform duties.
- Appoint a Treasurer for the Village of Swanton for 2021 and swear in.
- Motion that the Swanton Village Board of Trustees Adopt VLCT Model Rules of Procedures for the rules of procedure for Village Trustees for the upcoming year through March 2022.
- 2021 Official Voting Results.
- Approve and accept Minutes from Monday, February 8, 2021 and Minutes from the Informational Meeting Monday, February 22, 2021.
- Approve and accept Village Warrants through Friday, March 5, 2021.
- Public Comment.
- Tim Smith – Franklin County Industrial Development Corporation (FCIDC) Update.
- SPAN (Swanton Public Art Network) to Discuss Art Walls.
- Adopt New and Revoke Old Swanton Village Ordinances as Presented.
- Any Other Necessary Business.
- Executive Session (If Necessary).
Posted this 3rd day of March 2021